It has been 3 weeks without my Leica M9-P by my side as it was sent for sensor replacement on the sensor stain (a.k.a. sensor corrosion) issue. As a result, I have been shooting with my Fujifilm X-T1 and X-Pro1 a little more. A couple of questions came to my mind:
- Is the M rangefinder really a camera that I want to continue to shoot with?
- Am I enjoying the rangefinder experience, or the Leica experience?
- How can I integrate the M9-P into my current Fujifilm camera system line-up?
- Will the M9-P become my main camera? Or it will just be a fun camera rather than a work horse?
- Can I live with manual focusing as my main focusing method moving forward?
Well, I might not have all of the answers yet. Hopefully I can find out once I get it back from the service centre and start shooting again. Till then, happy shooting 🙂